One Time Pad (OTP) Enabled
KeyGuardian is a hardware security device designed to protect communications, encrypt documents, and securely store credentials wherever you are.
KeyGuardian contains a verifiable True Random Number Generator (TRNG), whose source of entropy is quantum in nature. This TRNG is used to create One-Time Pad (OTP) encryption keys that are impossible to break.
With modern and compact design, the KeyGuardian can be easily transported and used anywhere, offering the highest protection with OTP technology, client-specific algorithms, PQC or standard AES and RSA algorithms.
In addition to the document cipher function, KeyGuardian allows you to:
• Signing documents
• Encrypt files and folders
• Establish secure communication with VPN
• Save files on device on encrypted volume
• Second authentication factor
• Secure storage of critical files and information on missions and at remote locations
• Protection of confidential documents
• Top-secret messaging using OTP
• Sign and protect documents integrity on-the-go
• Secure access to Headquarter services including real-time communication