The privacy of your personal data is important to us. It is KRYPTUS SECURITY INFORMATION policy to respect your privacy regarding any personal data we eventually collect from the website https://kryptus.com, or any other website we have and operate.
Collected personal data
We only request personal data when we need to provide a service requested by the data holder when they get in touch or access our portal. We do it fairly, legally, and clearly, through your knowledge and consent. That way, KRYPTUS INFORMATION SECURITY collects data such as full name, e-mail address, phone number, city and state when you fill in the form on our portal.
We also collect a series of information automatically, such as: access device, web browser, origin IP address, information about clicks, pages accessed, search terms and other information.
Purpose for personal data use
The operations of personal data treatment realized by KRYPTUS INFORMATION SECURITY have as main purpose, as authorized by the holder, advertising, such as sending information about our products and services, such as promotions and contacts related to business dealings.
In case the data holder does not wish to receive advertising newsletters from KRYPTUS INFORMATION SECURITY, they may contact us at any time through the e-mail address: [email@example.com] or utilize the unsubscribe mechanisms supplied on sent messages.
Retention and sharing of personal data
We only retain personal data collected for however long it is necessary to provide the requested service, respecting the legal and regulatory requisites. When we store data, we protect it within commercially accepted means, to avoid loss and theft, such as access, disclosure, copy, use or unauthorized modifications.
We don’t share personal data publicly or with third parties, except when required by Law.
Our portal may contain links to external websites that are not operated or maintained by KRYPTUS. Be aware that we have no control over contents or practices by such websites and don’t take responsibility or accept their privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our solicitations of personal data, understanding we may not be able to provide some of the desired services.
Continuous use of our website will be considered as acceptance of our practices regarding privacy and personal information. Any remaining questions about how we deal with personal data, please contact us.
Sending messages to holders who have a relationship with KRYPTUS will only take place according to the General Law of Protection of Data.
Messages will be classified as advertising or service solicitations when the goal is to disclose promotions, events, partnerships and services, and sent through the data holder’s consent.
Revocation of consent
It is the data holder’s right to request revocation of consent of use of data authorized by you, upon consent. That may be requested by e-mail [firstname.lastname@example.org], and the subject should be “REMOVE MY PERSONAL DATA AND REVOKE CONSENT”.
To obtain information regarding the operations of personal data treatment, please contact:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone number: +55 19 31125000
Cookies Policy KRYPTUS INFORMATION SECURITY
What are cookies?
As it is common practice at almost all professional websites, this site utilizes cookies, which are small files downloaded to your computer, to improve your experience. This page describes which information they collect, how we use them and why sometimes we need to store these cookies. We will also share with you how you can prevent these cookies from being stored, however, it may downgrade or “break” certain elements from the website’s functionality.
How we utilize cookies?
We utilize cookies for many reasons, detailed below. Unfortunately, in many cases there are no standard options from the sector to disable cookies without completely disabling the functionality and the resources they add to this website. It is recommendable to allow all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not, in case they are utilized for a service you use.
You can prevent cookie settings by adjusting the configurations on your web browser (visit Help on your browser to learn how to do it). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will normally result in disabling certain functionalities and resources of this website. Therefore, it is not recommendable to disable cookies.
Cookies we define
- Cookies related to e-mail newsletters
This site offers services to sign up for newsletters or e-mail and cookies may be used to remind you if you are already registered and if it should show certain notifications valid only for registered / unregistered users.
- Requests processing related cookies
This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure your request is registered between pages, so we can adequately process it.
- Cookies related to researches
- Cookies related to forms
When you send data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be configured to remember the user’s details for future correspondence.
- The website’s preference cookies to provide an excellent experience with this website, we provide the functionality to define your preferences of how this website is executed when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to define cookies to make sure that information is summoned whenever you interact with a page that was affected by your preferences.
Third party cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most popular and reliable analytics solutions in the Web, to help us understand how you use the website and how we may improve your experience. Those cookies may trace items such as how long you spend on the website and the pages you visit, so we can continue producing interesting contents.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, visit the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analysis are utilized to trace and measure this website’s use, so we can continue producing interesting contents. Those cookies may trace items such as how long you spend on the website, or the visited pages, which helps us understand how we can improve the website for you.
- From time to time we test new resources and make subtle alterations in how the website presents itself. When we are still testing new resources, those cookies may be used to ensure you have a consistent experience when using the website, while we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products, it is important we understand the statistics of how many of our website’s visitors really purchase and, therefore, that is the kind of data those cookies will trace. This is important to you, because it means we can precisely predict businesses that will allow us to analyze our publicity costs and products to get the best possible price.
We hope everything is clear, and, as previously mentioned, if there is anything you are not sure whether you need or not, it is generally safer to allow cookies, in case they interact with one of the resources you use on our website.
That policy is effective from October 2020.