To ensure a robust infrastructure that complies with security standards, payment institutions can rely on Kryptus’ kNET HSM for Payments, which has been approved by the strictest international standards, offering flexibility to adapt it to different business models.
Kryptus kNET HSM is able to follow technological developments in a fast manner, reducing operation costs. The solution combines the strictest security standards and high processing with up to 10,000 transactions per second (TPS) – all in a single device.
kNET is designed to meet all auditing requirements for current and emerging security standards, such as FIPS and PCI.
Its certified Level 3 FIPS 140-2 cryptographic module has been fully tested and validated by customers in the payment industry who have undergone PCI audits.
kNET supports several cryptographic algorithms, such as AES, Triple DES, RSA, ECDSA, EdDSA, ECIES, and Hash, among others.
The solution features a TR-31 key block – an added layer of security for quick identification of false keys.
REQUEST AN EVALUATION
ADVANTAGES OF THE KRYPTUS kNET HSM
- Best cost/benefit ratio
- Local and responsive technical support
- FIPS certificate
- PCI Compliance
- Features ready for integration
Guaranteed interoperability between payment HSMs
– Tokenization of payment services
– Issuance and secure processing of EMV cards
– EMV cryptogram verification and generation
– Preparation of data from EMV chip cards (credit, debit, meal vouchers, with contact and contactless);
– Management of EMV certificates for Private Label cards using public and private keys
– Authorization of transactions by encrypted keys
– TR-31 key blocks for secure exchange of keys between devices
– Translate/Reformat PIN feature for PIN Format unlocking and change in Transactions
– PAN encryption
– Point-to-point encryption (P2PE)
– Message authentication (MAC, CMAC, HMAC, Hash)
– Script updates on cards without remission using all HSM security and the EMV standard:
• Unblock PIN
• Change PIN
• Application Block
• Application Unblock
• Put Data
• Update Record
• DUKPT keys derivation
PERTO S.A. ACQUIRES HSM FROM KRYPTUS
TO USE IN THE SECURE PROCESS OF LOADING
CRYPTOGRAPHIC KEYS IN ITS POS TERMINALS,
PINPADS AND ATMS