- Posted by: mkt
- Category: Newsroom
PCI SSC Regional Engagement Board Taps Leading Companies in Brazil to Drive Education and Awareness of Standards and Best Practices for Safe Payments
SAO PAULO, Brazil, 26 January 2022 — Today the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) announced a new roster of Brazilian payments leaders to serve on its 2022-2023 Brazil Regional Engagement Board.
Board members act as advisors to the Council on payment security issues and challenges in the region, and as ambassadors for helping increase education and awareness of standards and best practices for safe payments.
Companies serving on the 2022-2023 Brazil Regional Engagement Board represent leaders from all sectors in the Brazilian payments industry – including vendors, merchants, processors, service providers, banks, and industry associations. These include:
- 1stSecureIT LLC (dba GM SECTEC)
- ACI Worldwide Inc.
- Adyen NV
- Algar TI Consultoria S/A
- Banco Inter S.A.
- Banco PAN S.A.
- Banco Safra
- C6 Bank
- Camara-e.net, Camara Brasileira de Comercio Eletronico
- Cielo S.A.
- CloudWalk Meio de Pagamentos e Servicos LTDA
- CSU Cardsystem S.A.
- Elo Servicos S.A.
- Fidelity Information Services (FIS)
- First Data Merchant Services
- First Tech Tecnologia
- Foregenix Ltd.
- GC Security
- Gertec Brasil Ltda
- Getnet Technologia em Captura e Processamento de Transacoes H.U.A.H. S/A
- Insside Information Inteligente SRL
- KRYPTUS SEGURANCA DA INFORMACAO S.A.
- LATAM Airlines Group S.A
- Mercadolibre S.A.
- PagSeguro Internet S.A.
- Perto S.A.
- PicPay Servicos S.A.
- TIVIT Terceirizacao de Processos, Servicos e Tecnologia S/A
- Will Bank